Monday, November 21, 2005

Practicing writing the next great french canadian novel

For years I've kept socially ackward situations from worsening by pulling out hilarious little ancedotes. These stories about being raised like modern day french catholic hillbillies. Stories about "discovering" the sexual revolution, eastern religion, and acid in the early ninties. People have told me for years, you should write a book. Anyone who knows me know I don't have that kind of organization. So I've dabbled with writing by creating some amusing emails. A blog is a natural next step.

If anyone reading this blogs fears that I might use something that has happenned between as comic fodder, your fears are totally justified, for I have used your misfortune to make myself the center of attention at many parties for years and this will be no exception. So if you have a good reason why I let you off the hook, (like your current wife doesn't know you paid me back for getting you out of jail by having sex with my roomate who was having a hard time getting over her old boyfriend and I was SO sick off hearing about him ) let me know.

But don't fear, I won't bore all of you by telling the same old stories that took place when Kurt Cobain was still alive. I have been having whole new host of adventures and disasters to entertain all of you with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home