Friday, November 25, 2005

can blogging cause insomnia?

I haven't been getting enough sleep lately. First off, I'm going to bed to late. That is caused directly by blogging. I don't ussually get the time for uninterupted thought until after everything is done and everyone else's needs are met. (typical female trap)

SO at a time when I should be in bed, I'm here cataloguing my experiences and framing my thoughts. Which leads to the second reason for my insominia. After all that rumminating, I get on my 'jamas and lay and in bed with my head still spining and rolling. And quickly I've spent an hour pondering such unanswerable quandries such as whether my great garandmothers were happier with their simpler lives and such asinine musing about what to feed non-vegatarian suitors that I might wish to impress with my culnary skillls.

Way more fun was the run-in I had today with my friend the furniture man and DAvid, my "pyschic" former spouse. On the one day theat David should have been out of the picture, he shows up at the Roastry when the kitchen man and I were having coffee. Much male glaring ensued. It is so funny how men need to compare themselves to each other. David commented was "Yah, I loved the flames on his ball cap, Christine you are so much better than a guy who wears a ball cap." Kitchen guy aka furniture man comments was "I can't believe you fed him for years and he's still that skinny" "Obiviously the insomniac foodies rumminations are paying off."

Ephinany! Maybe stress is making it hard for me to sleep?

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine R.G. said...

Well the thing about the comments is that it just shows both of their insecurities about masculinity.

Dave worries that Chris is able to build and design as well as be a visual artist. So he made fun of him being "blue collar"

I'm guessing the basis of Chris comments is that he feels insecure because David at least eight inches taller than him, but chris out weights him by about 45 pounds. May be it was a back handed compliment about my cooking!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home