Monday, November 28, 2005

last nights dreams

I had a migraine before I went to sleep last night. It's still lingering this morning. When I get a migraine it is my body's way of saying, something isn't not right. I'm noteating well for my diabetis or '[m not exericing or I'm stressed and my hormones are not right. In this case I think it is likely alll of the above.

I took this as an oppurtunity to look inside myself and see what is happening with me on several levels. I went to bed early and dreamnt all night long. One of these dreams spoke volumes about my worries.

I haven't worked since april and I left work because I couldn't handle the risk in my jobs and the extremely toxic work environment. Two years prior to that I had been threatened with a knife by a very distraught client. Ny supervisor and some of my co-workers left that I made too big a deal about the experience.

Lat night I dreamnt that I was working at Shoppers Drug Mart and was held up at with exacto knives by two men . And when they left for no reason, one of the men stabbed my in the ribs.

I hadn't realized how much that experince still haunts me and that maybe part of my stress about finding a new job is that I am still traumatized by experiences at the YWCA of Saskatoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home