Thursday, December 01, 2005

feeling guilty and then again maybe not feeling that guilty

I feel so guilty now that i've admitted that I care about the kitchen guy. I feel guilty because I know that it hurts David. I feel like because he loves me so much, i shouldn't give any patr of myself to someelse even if we aren't married anymore and it is only friendship.b I feel guitly whenI spend time with the furniture guy doing things that David would enjoy doing with me, liking going to to the Mendel and looking at books about Georgia Okeefe. I feel guilty commenting on his artwork when DAvid is the one who taught me everything i know about art and art theory.

At the same time, I am my own person and we both made choices that got us to this place. I can't live in plastic wrap in an emotional fridge, saving myself for David.

And besides anyone who knows me knows that there lots of me to go around :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home